Organizational goals change over time due to external influences and economic drivers. Sometimes strategies and goals need to be reset because progress has occurred or time has passed and it is apparent that it is time to re-establish the organization’s guidance documents.
Strategic planning provides the foundation for effective management of workforce succession, aging infrastructure, rate pressures, demographic change and regulatory compliance. Westin’s planning approach rapidly formulates a road map for long-term success. Westin collaborates with you to:
- Develop a vision of your future business success;
- Define your core business imperatives and strategic objectives;
- Prioritize business strategies and establish dependencies;
- Assess your organization’s ability to deliver on the strategy;
- Assess organizational performance against industry benchmarks;
- Align resources with business goals and objectives; and
- Initiate the change-management process.